Webroot now does a gradual rollout method for releases. As such, not everyone will receive the update at the same time.
|Agent changes in PC build 184.108.40.206 (Released June 21st, 2022)
- Hardened malware removal to avoid interference with legitimate applications.
- Compliance with Microsoft requirements for anti-malware products.
- Interference with VPN when Webroot is active.
- Misidentification of Windows 11 systems as Windows 10 systems.
- Duplication issue at OS update for systems installed with “-clone” option.
- Fix for program compatibility issue with respect to managing oplock.
- Fix for program compatibility issue with respect to managing LSP chain.
- Fix for network issues in 220.127.116.11