This solution addresses Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Re-download from Webroot: You can request a download be sent to your email to install the software on your computer. Click here to fill out the request form. You will need to know the email and last name the subscription is registered to.
- BestBuy: If you purchased Webroot SecureAnywhere from Best Buy, click here to access the latest download. Or contact Best Buy at 1-888-237-8289 to request your keycode. Be sure to mention your subscription software through Best Buy.
- MSN: If your Webroot subscription is through MSN, you can find your download by logging into the MSN Member Center (membercenter.msn.com). Look for the link "Install Webroot SecureAnywhere for MSN" and click it to find the current download and installation instructions.
- Walmart or Target: If you purchased from Walmart or Target and have a PIN, go to www.webroot.com/card to activate the PIN and receive the download link.
- Free Trial: If you do not have a current subscription and would like to download a Trial, click here.
If you are still unable to locate your subscription, please send a message to Webroot Support
with the email address that you used to register the software, the date you purchased the software, and your first and last name. A member of our support team will assist you further.