Webroot now does a gradual rollout method for releases. As such, not everyone will receive the update at the same time.
What is being released?
Web Threat Shield 2.0.1,
- Updated signing to conform to Microsoft signing requirements
- Remove support for legacy IE extension
- The extension for Edge is still supported
- Incorporate Real-Time Anti-Phishing into wrUrl.dll
- The previous standalone RTAP DLL, wrPhreshPhish.dll, is removed from the system after reboot.
- Business only: Fix for issue obtaining console whitelist