This solution addresses Webroot SecureAnywhere
The SecureAnywhere interface provides access to all functions and settings. To open the main interface, you can:
- Double-click the Webroot shortcut icon on your desktop:
Right-click on the Webroot icon
from the system tray menu, then click View Status
- If you cannot locate the system tray icon, open the Windows Start menu, click All Programs (or Programs), Webroot SecureAnywhere, then Webroot SecureAnywhere again.
When you open the main interface, it displays the Overview panel.
. The left section of the window displays information about system scans and the status of your subscription to SecureAnywhere. You can manually scan the system any time by clicking the Scan My Computer
button. The default scan schedule is set to run daily at the time you installed the software. To change the schedule, click Advanced Settings > Scheduler
Stay Informed Window.
The panel at the bottom provides access to virus alerts and other important information from Webroot. Click the button to open a web page with more information.
. The right side of the main window provides links to SecureAnywhere features. To expand that section of the panel, click the name. For example, the above illustration shows the PC Security panel expanded.
- To view options related to each feature, click the gear icon.
- To return to the main window, click the left arrow on the tab bar.
- The green circle with a checkmark indicates that your license includes this feature. A plus sign on blue indicates a feature that is not installed.