This solution addresses Webroot SecureAnywhere Mobile for Android
For instructions on how to uninstall SecureAnywhere within the app, click here
If you are experiencing problems uninstalling SecureAnywhere, you may need to change your Device Administrator settings. To do so:
Note: If you experience problems with these steps, contact a forum moderator at community.webroot.com.
- Tap the Android Menu button on your device, then tap Settings.
- Tap Security, then tap Select Device Administrators.
- Next to Webroot SecureAnywhere, uncheck the box.
- Tap Deactivate. If prompted, tap OK.
- Open Google Play, navigate to the SecureAnywhere app and tap Uninstall, as you would with an app not using Device Administrator.
SecureAnywhere uninstalls itself.