Click one of the links below for installation instructions for the following products:
Webroot SecureAnywhere for Windows PC
Webroot SecureAnywhere for Mac
SecureAnywhere Mobile Security for Android
SecureWeb for iPhone
Webroot WiFi Security (PC, Mac, iOS, Android)
Additionally, below are some FAQs on the installation process:
+How do I request a refund? What is the refund policy?
+Can I transfer my subscription to a new computer? How do I do this?
Webroot adheres to a 70-day money-back guarantee. Click here
for the step-by-step process of requesting a refund.
+How many computers can I protect? How do I protect additional computers?
All Webroot Software licenses are transferrable to a new computer, as long as your subscription is still active.
- Check your subscription and install the software on additional computers: Click here.
- Transfer the software from one computer to another: Click here.
- Still unable to locate your subscription: Please send a message to Webroot Support with the email address that you used to register the software, the date you purchased the software, and your first and last name.
+How do I resolve problems when installing?
The Webroot security software is available with several types of licenses that allow you to install it on up to five computers. If your license is for only one computer, then you cannot install it on additional computers. Review the information below on how to confirm the number of licenses you have purchased.
- Purchased the Webroot security software online: You should have received an email from Webroot with download instructions. This email indicates if you purchased a 1-User Pack (license for one computer), a 3-User Pack (license for three computers), or a 5-User Pack (license for five computers).
- Purchased the Webroot security software from a store: The product packaging shows the number of licenses. The box shows either "5 User," "3 User," or "1 User."
- Currently using Webroot SecureAnywhere and have created an online management account: You can view your account to see how many users you have and download the installer from the online management account website. Click here for more information.
- Unsure how many users your license has and no longer have the email or product packaging: Contact our Consumer Sales team. You can also contact our sales team to increase the number of users on your license.
+How do I resolve keycode errors or "invalid" messages?
to view our article on how to resolve problems when installing
+How do I uninstall an older version of Webroot?
for information on how to resolve keycode invalid messages.
Click one of the following for instructions to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere.