This solution addresses Webroot SecureAnywhere
The issue you are having with Webroot and your wireless keyboard has been reported to the Webroot Development team and they are working on a fix.
In the meantime, we do have a workaround you can utilize to modify some of Webroot's settings to switch the way we monitor keyboard activity on your device. This should prevent this issue from reoccurring until our fix is available.
To apply the workaround, please follow the steps below:
1. Please download the following .zip file: http://download.webroot.com/CompatibilityFlag.zip
2. Locate the SecureAnywhere icon in your system tray.
3. Right-click the system tray icon and select Shut down protection
4. A prompt confirming whether you want to shut down appears. Click Yes
5. Depending on your settings, you may have to complete a CAPTCHA for confirmation as well.
6. Import CompatibilityFlag.reg
from the .zip by double clicking on the file.
7. Reboot the machine after confirming the import.
Once the machine has rebooted, the issue should be resolved.
Should you have any futher questions or concerns, please open a support ticket