This solution addresses the most current version of Windows. For older models, click here
Webroot SecureAnywhere is now removed from your PC.
- Click Start, or the Windows icon.
- In the Search field, type "appwiz.cpl" (without quotes).
- Click appwiz.cpl.
- Select the Webroot SecureAnywhere line item and then click Uninstall.
- Click Yes.
- Enter the request characters and click Continue.
- Optional: To help Webroot improve, in the pop-up select the reason for uninstalling and provide additional comments.
- Return to the uninstall page and click the refresh button.
If you would now like to reinstall Webroot, click here for instructions.
Note: If you are reinstalling the software, it is required that you reboot your computer during this process. If you are uninstalling SecureAnywhere to troubleshoot an issue, we recommend you reboot your computer and test the issue before reinstalling.