|Webroot:||This solution addresses Webroot SecureAnywhere for Mac OS X 10.7 and higher|
By creating a Webroot account, you can access the Password Management features from the SecureAnywhere website at my.webrootanywhere.com. Password Management is available with the Complete and Internet Security Plus editions.
Note: For more information about Password Management, see Getting started with the Password Manager.
To create an account:
- Open your browser and go to my.webrootanywhere.com.
- Click Create Account.
- Complete the registration information.
Make sure you choose a personal security code that is easy to remember. When you log in to your account, SecureAnywhere prompts you for two random characters of this code. For example, SecureAnywhere might ask you to enter the third and sixth characters.
- When you complete the registration information, click Register Now.
SecureAnywhere sends a confirmation message to the email address you specified.
- Open your email application and look for the confirmation message from Webroot. Click the link in the message.
A Confirm Registration page opens. SecureAnywhere requests two randomly selected characters of the security code you specified when you created the account.
- Enter the requested characters of your security code, then click Confirm Registration Now.
The SecureAnywhere Website opens. For more information about this website, see the SecureAnywhere Website User Guide.