|Webroot||This solution addresses Webroot SecureAnywhere |
Webroot already configured one synchronization folder called the Anywhere folder (see Synchronizing files). However, you can designate more folders for synchronization if you like.
To add sync folders:
- Open SecureAnywhere.
- Click the gear icon next to Backup & Sync, and click the Folders tab.
- Click Add Folder at the bottom of the panel.
- Browse to and select the folder you want to add and click OK.
- Select the Sync radio button to indicate you want this folder to be synchronized.
- Optionally, give the folder a new name that will be used in your Synchronization account.
Note: If you want to share a folder across multiple computers, see Synchronizing folders with other computers.
- Click Save. The folder is added to your account.
To remove it, click the red Remove button.
To open it, double-click the folder name.
To keep the folder in your Synchronization account but disable synchronization, click the white Enabled button.