Launch the Mobile Security for iOS app
- Install Mobile Security for iOS from the App Store.
- Tap the Mobile Security icon.
Create an account or Log In
A product keycode is required to create an account and activate the app. Please follow the steps below:
Note: The Create Account button will highlight in blue when all fields have been filled.
- Enter your product keycode in the form. It will look similar to this:
The keycode is in the receipt email for online purchases, or on a card for retail purchases.
- Enter a working email address or phone number. Webroot will only use the phone number as an identifier for your account and to send requested communications – we will not send unsolicited communications to this phone number.
- Create a password after reviewing the password requirements listed on the screen.
- Click Create Account.
Accept Subscription Terms
The app will present the Webroot SecureAnywhere Solution Agreement.
- Tap Solution Agreement to review the terms.
- Tap AGREE to continue.
Note: The app will now work unless the terms are agreed to.
Accept System Permissions
- A welcome screen introduces you to Mobile Security for iOS. Tap GO.
- IOS will ask you to allow Mobile Security for iOS to send you notifications. Tap Allow.
Congratulations! You have now finished registering Mobile Security for iOS and setting up the app.