Installing Webroot Mobile Security on your iOS device
Before you install Webroot Mobile Security for iPhone, confirm that your device matches the system requirements at https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/system-requirements
An active internet connection is required.
To install Webroot Mobile Security on your iOS device:
- From the App Store, download and install the Webroot Mobile Security app.
- Tap the Webroot app icon to launch the app.
- If you upgraded from a previous version, tap Log In and use your existing credentials.
- For new users, under Create Account, enter your product keycode.
- The keycode can be found in the receipt email for online purchases, or on a card for retail purchases and will look something like this: WSAM-ZZZZ-0000-YYYY-1111
- If you don’t have a keycode, tap Trial Here to create an account for a trial period.
- Enter your email address or phone number to be used as your username.
- Create a password, following the strong password guidelines that are displayed.
- Tap Create Account. The Webroot Subscription Terms screen appears.
- Tap Solution Agreement, read the terms, and tap AGREE to continue.
- On the welcome screen, tap Go.
- When prompted, tap Allow to grant the permissions necessary for the app to function properly.